- We may ask you for, or use Tracking Technologies to detect, information about you, and third parties may also do so in connection with our Service (see below).
- California residents have certain rights regarding our sharing of certain personal information with third parties for direct marketing. More information below.
To the extent we provide you notice on our Service of different or additional privacy policies or practices (e.g., at the point of our collection), those additional terms shall govern such data collection and use.
In addition, please review the Service’s Terms of Service, which governs your use of the Service, and includes, among other things, grants of rights from you, limits on our liability and your remedies, mandatory arbitration, and waiver of jury trial and class actions. By using our Service, you agree to our Terms of Service and consent to our collection, use and sharing of your information and data, and other activities, as described below.
- What Information Does the Service Collect? We collect and receive certain information about you as you interact with our Service, explained further in this section.
- We may collect certain Personal Information and Demographic Information that you provide to us when you interact with the Service.
- Information Collected and Stored As You Access and Use the Service – Certain information may be collected from you automatically when you access and use the Service. For example, we and third parties may use Tracking Technologies to collect Usage Information for a variety of purposes, including serving you advertising, based on your having visited our Service or your activities across time and third party locations. We do not look for or respond to do not track signals, but you may have certain other options regarding tracking and/or targeting. Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods later developed): Cookies, Web Beacons, Embedded Scripts, Browser Fingerprinting, Etags, Recognition Technologies, and in-App Tracking.
- Information Third Parties Provide About You: We may obtain information about you from third parties.
- Third-Party Content and Services: If you interact with third-party services, such as using Facebook Connect to log in, those services may send us information about you and you or we may send them information about you.
- Information You Provide About a Third Party: You may provide us information about others, such as when you send a friend a message. If so, the information you provide (names, e-mail addresses, etc.) may be used to facilitate the communication. You may be identified to the friend in connection with such a message.
- We may provide your information to third parties under various circumstances. Ways in which we may provide your information to third parties include but are not limited to:
- When You Request Information From or Provide Information to Third Parties
- Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
- To Deliver Social Content and Advertising
- To Protect the Rights of Wondery and Others
- Affiliates and Business Transfer
- Co-Branded Areas – Co-branded areas may include information collection by us and third parties. Such third parties’ privacy policies, not ours, govern their practices.
- Sweepstakes, Contests And Promotions
- EEOC/Affirmative Action Reporting
- Your California Privacy Rights – We give California residents the option to exercise choice regarding our sharing of personal information as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83 collected by us on the Service with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Information Disclosed Publicly or to Others:
- Name and Likeness: You grant us the right to use your name and likeness in connection with your posting and activities.
- Profiles: A user’s profile may be, by default, set up to display certain information about you.
- Third-Party Content, Links to Third-Party Services and/or Third-Party Apps on the Service: We may allow you to access third-party content on the Service, or to link to or interact with third-party applications and locations from the Service, but we are not responsible for third-party content, apps, and locations.
- We and third parties may send you ads, including targeted ads based on your location, information and/or behavior. If you object, do not use our Service and/or exercise choices some third parties may offer.
- To Exercise Choice and Change Preferences: You may have the option to change certain account information, where applicable, and exercise certain choices regarding information collection and communications preferences. Those options may not always be available, and is at the discretion of the company to provide.
- Transfer of Information to the United States: You consent to your data being transferred to the United States, which has different data protection laws than other countries.
- For Children Under 18: We do not intend to collect personal information from children. If you think we have, let us know. California minors have certain content removal rights.
- Security: No data security is absolute, but we endeavor to take reasonable steps to secure data appropriately.